Jennifer Gaddis International LLC. (“Jennifer Gaddis”) welcomes you. Please READ carefully. Your access and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions, which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The material appearing on the websites https://www.jennifergaddis.com, www.joinroadtoqa.com and www.roadtoqa.com (“this Site”), is provided as either information about Jennifer Gaddis's events, people, ç (“the Program”) and stories as a platform for online connection and community. The owner of this Site (Jennifer Gaddis) and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Road To QA LLC ™, a company a limited liability company in Decatur, GA. Road To QA LLC ™ may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
1. Copyright. Georgia copyright laws protect all materials created by Road To QA LLC ™ on the Site as original works. All materials belong to Road To QA LLC ™ including those with the absence of a registered copyright symbol.
2. Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third-party websites. Any linked sites, materials, and pages are not under the control of Jennifer Gaddis. Jennifer Gaddis is not responsible for the content contained in any related website, nor for any losses or damages you may incur due to the use of any such website. Jennifer Gaddis accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third-party websites. We provide these links to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with Jennifer Gaddis on various platforms, and help Jennifer Gaddis offer the most accessible services for you and conduct transactions.
3. Intellectual Property Ownership. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, a revocable, non-exclusive license is granted for you to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
share or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Jennifer Gaddis at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
If Road To QA LLC ™ discovers that you have illegally misappropriated or used any of the intellectual property you were granted access to, you will be blocked from any future programs and will seek any all extent of legal remedies and you will be required to cover all legal fees necessary to enforce these rights.
4. Testimonials. We love to share our students’ wins and successes from inside our programs. By signing up for the Program, you grant Road To QA LLC ™ permission to use any testimonials in our marketing materials and/or any promotional efforts. This includes but is not limited to unofficial testimonials, words of praise via Instagram stories, public posts or posts inside our Facebook groups, and direct messages with the Road To QA LLC ™ team∞ƒƒ. We will blur full names on screenshots used, and you understand that all confidentiality provisions apply and that testimonials are the only exception to our confidentiality obligations.
5. Our Refund Policy. No Refund Policy/No Cancellation Policy for Digital Products - All digital products are for final sale by default. The Road To QA program has a NO REFUND POLICY
Since your purchase is a digital product, it is deemed “used” after download or opening, and all purchases made on www.roadtoqa.com are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the products made available here are intangible, there is a strict no refund policy.
Disclaimer: Due to the digital nature of our course, we do not offer refunds for those who do not do their due diligence to ensure the course is the right fit for them. It is the customer’s responsibility to carefully review our sales page and terms and conditions before purchasing, using, or accessing any of our products and Program. Please note, we do not offer partial refunds for our programs and our exclusive bonuses and course extensions are non-refundable under any circumstances
6. Blocklist + Disputed Payments. Road To QA LLC retains the right to ‘Blocklist’ you from accessing all materials, courses, or other products or services she offers in the event that you do not pay your outstanding balance, dispute your payments, or if you steal any of our intellectual property. A student will be removed from the blocklist under the discretion of Jennifer Gaddis International, LLC. Under the conditions that: (1) the outstanding balance has been paid in full and (2) that the student will not eligible for a refund for the remainder of their course access.
6.1 In the event that a student wants to regain access to our online courses after disputing a payment(s), the student agrees to pay the Stripe fee for each payment previously disputed.
7. Payment Plans. Road To QA offers two payment options at the time of purchase, so you can either pay in full or in monthly installments.
Road To QA LLC ™ offers one payment option at the time of purchase, so clients can either pay in full or in monthly installments. If the client opts for a payment plan, the client will be responsible for paying the remaining invoices. The client authorizes the Company to automatically charge the credit card or account (including PayPal accounts) used at checkout to complete all payments pursuant to the payment plan the Client selected at checkout, and the Client does not require separate authorization for each client
8. Breaking Payment Plans + Discontinued Payments. In the event that your agreed-upon payment plan is broken, our team will permit a three-month grace period and will actively work with you to get payments back on track. However, after three months of delinquent payments, you will be charged a 10% fee of the monthly payment due for every month of missed payments after that, for up to one year. The 10% late fee will only commence after your initial three-month grace period.
For example: If you have paid the first three months but then pause your payment plan for the fourth month and fail to get back on track after three months, you will owe 10% for EACH month (up to one year) that your account is inactive. You will have to pay this amount before you can re-access your account.
8.1 To get back on track with our program after 3+ months of delinquent payments, you must make up for ALL past due payments and late fees. Your access will be re-granted once your entire account is paid off.
8.2 You shall not threaten or make any chargebacks to the Road To QA LLC ™ account or cancel the credit card and/or payment account (ie. PayPal/Stripe) that is provided as security without the Road To QA LLC ™ prior written consent. Road To QA LLC ™ reserves the right to collect any and all monies owed by you to Road To QA LLC ™ for the Program, by any means necessary within the parameters of the law.
You shall pay for any fees associated with recouping payment, including but not limited to, collections fees and attorneys’ fees. In the event of a chargeback, the Company reserves the right to report the incident to credit reporting agencies as a delinquent account. In the event that you choose to pay via PayPal, you should not unilaterally cancel the PayPal payment or request a refund via PayPal. If Road To QA LLC ™ receives a notification from PayPal that you cancel its PayPal payment, the client will be immediately removed from the Program and blocklisted from future Programs and/or offers by Road To QA LLC ™. You may be removed from the blocklist under the sole discretion of the Road To QA LLC ™ under the conditions that: (1) the outstanding balance has been paid in full and (2) the Client will not client eligible for a refund for the remainder of their course access.
9. Course Access. RTO receive 12-months of unlimited access to our program and private student community. Student access activates immediately upon enrolling in the program, and we do not offer account holds. We understand everyone has different learning styles and goes through the program at their own pace, and if for any reason, a student is unable to complete the program within the 12 month access period, the student will have an option to opt-in for our paid course extension. Please note, course extensions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. Course Updates + Bonuses. Our team actively updates our programs to ensure the majority of students’ biggest roadblocks are anticipated, minimized, and addressed. Students are automatically granted access to any updates within the RTQ core curriculum and the RTQ Bonus Bag during their 12 months of access. Please note, enrolling in our program does not grant free access to any future bonuses other than the ones promised to be offered upon the time of enrollment. Bonuses are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any other bonuses. If you enroll in our program within 30 days of a new bonus being offered to new students during enrollment, we will happily grant you access to this bonus free of charge!
11. No Guarantees. We make NO GUARANTEES about any success that you’ll get from our Site or our courses or any of our free offers. We will do everything for you to succeed, but we make no guarantees since we try our best but can only control so much about your success through our courses. You understand that Jennifer Gaddis nor Road To QA LLC ™ makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction relating to your life, social media accounts or businesses based on the information we share or services we sell or share for free through the Site. Ultimately, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your life and business. Even if you’ve worked with us as client before and had certain results, we make no guarantee that they will happen again. We cannot be any more clear about this: We are here for you and want you succeed, but we make no promises regarding results and make no guarantees whatsoever.
12. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Jennifer Gaddis linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Road To QA LLC ™ relating to your use of this Site and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Jennifer Gaddis.
14. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. In no event shall Road To QA LLC ™ or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site, even if Road To QA LLC ™ has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
15. Governing Law. Any claim relating to the Road To QA LLC ™ website shall be governed by the laws of the state of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
16. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify Road To QA LLC ™ and its directors, agents, employees, and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.